Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Florida Living Nursing Center protocols for my current state

Today has been just like the other 22 out of 24 hours in my day to day life here... At this very moment, while I am writing this post I am lying down because of my 3x4x5 inch wound. My entire body aches because I have been lying down like this, 22 hours a day for the past 6 months on a air mattress with no support for my joints.

Even though I get 100 mg's of Methadone, 4 mg;s of Xanax, 1,800 mg's of Neurontin AND 80 mg's of Baclofen I'm still in pain, mostly because Medicare has stopped paying for T AND OT for me. I get 3-30 minute sessions per week where I get range of motion for my legs and strength training for my arms, out of 40 hours in a work week I get 90 minutes of time. How am I supposed to regain my independence like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment