Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Booger in my nose while I was making videos yesterday

I don't know why no one had the decency to tell me I had a huge piece of snot just dangling from my left nostril. I made about five videos yesterday and woke up at four o'clock this morning to start editing and uploading them to youtube.

Man that sucks! They were good videos, oh well just glad I caught them before putting them up for anyone to see. That's the first, and hopefully last time that happened to me. From now on there will be very diligent nasal inspections. From this point forward. I'm really kind of mad. I was going to use at least 75% of the content from those videos, I start looking at them, and then BAM!!! That great big giant booger destroyed my whole days work.

No comments:

Post a Comment