Monday, December 5, 2011

When the microphone and headset go bad

I am so glad that I now have a very reliable headset and microphone so that I can get back to the business of blogging. There are so many things that I want and need to say. Now that I have access via my headset microphone I can use my Dragon dictation software.

My bed sore is now about as deep and around as my thumb. I am still aggressively trying to take down the rabbit hole and get the dirt out from over-the-top of this nursing home's cover.

Today I am sending a letter to my sons grandparents. Not directly to these grandparents, but to their pastor because they have refused allowing me to send in Christmas presents. So much for being a good Christian. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when their pastor confronts them.

No comments:

Post a Comment