Monday, January 2, 2012

January 3, 2012 First day of the rest of my life

Tomorrow morning, or today if you're just now reading this is the day I'm getting my 18 month ordeal with this bed sore finished, at least I hope so. An excellent plastic surgeon is going to close it by primary closure method without a muscle flap or skin graft.

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this, getting back to my life and trying to help so many of the people that have no one to help them in the nursing home that I left on Christmas Eve. I left without knowing what was going to happen to me and where I was going to go. I wound up at the hospital and told them exactly what was going on with my life, showed them some of my videos, and explained what was going on, within four days I had a surgical consult and now in less than 18 hours my 18-month-old bed sore will finally be closed.

April 2011
Dr. Stieg "Best Cosmetic Surgeon"

Dr. Stieg was listed as Finalist in the category of "Best Cosmetic Surgeon" in the Orlando Sentinel in their "Best Bets" feature.

1 comment:

  1. Surgery was perfect! My wound is closed and I'm resting comfortably, praying for the best.

    ReplyDelete