Sunday, February 5, 2012

I am almost back to 100%

The wound is now just a shadow in the crease of my butt. The past two years have been the worst two years of my entire life. I'm unbelievably happy that I can start all over again, even though I'm starting all over again for the third time now.

I have a whole new understanding of what it means to suffer. The things I saw in the nursing homes I was in has completely changed me. There is nothing in the world I want more than to make these people that run these places suffer as much, if not more than the people they are supposed to take care of.

I now have a mission in life. I used to want to show people what was possible for people in wheelchairs, but now it should be what really happens to their family members when they go into one of these "skilled" nursing homes. Stay tuned and you will see the reality of what is is happening to these people when those thatt take care of them thing no one is looking

No comments:

Post a Comment